THE OFFICIAL GRADUATE




Yep, as usual, I'm caught on candid while I was attempting to throw my motarboard. 

Went to the photography studio with my parents today to have my graduation photos taken. La Novella is opened by a friend's friend and the first person I thought of for grad shoot was her studio. The primary reason being, the studio is relatively nearby, around Kaki Bukit area.

The Graduation package, which costs $160, includes 1.5 hours of photo-shoot, 10 edited pictures, 10 4R printed photos and one 8R photo with a basic frame. On top of that, we get to have all unedited pictures in soft copies.

Honestly, I feel that for the price we paid, it was a pretty good deal. Plus the fact that we get to keep all the soft copies! We took over 170 photos, btw! Haha. My mum was a little miffed that it wasn't as "professionally" taken as compared to how other studios would have. See, the smart alec (me) didn't try figuring out how to wear the graduation gown prior to the shoot, cos I thought the photographer/studio person would be helping me with it. Turns out, she was as clueless as I am and I had to YouTube it. Truthfully, their primary business is renting the space out for photo-shoot, so I didn't really think much of it? But then she laments the part where we had to try figuring out which pose to do ourselves...

If you're looking to take some casual photos, this studio is defnitely a suitable candidate, as its reasonably priced and the backdrops are pretty. However, if you're looking to take a more formal, serious grad shoot, my advise would be to go for those professional ones, particularly the one where you rent your gown from, since well yknow, they would know how to wear the gown and would have more experience as to how one should pose/sit etc. 

Nevertheless, I had a fun time at the shoot and these are some of my favourite shots!



yes, I wore this three times in two weeks. hahaha 
guilty as charged














xx
f.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD