All We Knead Is Love



















Went to Pepperoni Pizzeria Suntec for lunch to celebrate Rochelle's belated 21st birthday with the Rockerchicks. It was supposed to be a surprise but turn out we all sort of gave ourself away here and there so she wasn't really surprised haha. The service of this restaurant is really bad. The staffs and floor manager were really rude, but considering that they gave us an extra XXL pizza for free (cos I found a strand of hair in it) plus there wasn't any service charge, I shall let matters rest. Heard the outlet at Greenwood is good thou so prolly will head there next time.

HAPPY 21ST ONCE AGAIN ROCHELLE. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON, STARS AND OTHER PLANETS AND BACK! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD