Trolley Adventures





 









This post have been on draft for weeks cos I never had the time to post it up.Oops!

Almost a month ago (Yikes), Rochelle, Alicia and I visited Turf City for Omakase Burger. Picked Omakase cos Alicia had some school event and thought it'll be better to eat nearby. Turns out, NUS and Turf City is nowhere nearby, hahaha. Ah well.

This is my second time at Omakase and although its a little on the pricey side, it still tasted as good as I remembered. Especially their Sweet Potato Fries!! They are SO GOOD. We three ordered an Omakase Cheeseburger and Deluxe Cheeseburger set with Sweet Potato Fries and Truffle fries to share. It came up to about $50 for the total bill. Honestly the servings were alright if it's for one person luh, but for three to share, it's borderline justttt alright. And that's cos we weren't super hungry. Only when it come to time like this, I wish I can cook beef at home. Hell, it'll be a beef parade err day if I can.

So the difference between the Deluxe and the Omakase burger is that for the deluxe, there's mushrooms inside. I personally dig the regular one cos I'm a very simple girl (haha), I love my beef patty plain, juicy and simple. At the condiments counter, there was a sign stating that the burgers are good enough to eat it san sauce (and that we should only take whats necessary). At first I was a little skeptical, and took all the sauces available; mustard sauce, chilli sauce, ketchup..turns out, I really didn't need the sauces. The cheeseburgers were good on its own :)

Until the day I can cook beef at my place (which is never unless I get my own place, say 10 years later), I shall relish in finding the best cheeseburgers in Singapore. Heard that there's this burger stall DeBurg at Bukit Merah that serves really good burgers. Definitely my next to go place!



































After Alicia went off for her school event, Roch and I start hunting for nice places to take pictures. We used a dollar to get one of those grocery trolleys from GIANT and started fooling around with it, along the brick walls at the side of the road. It was pretty epic cos there were plenty of lorries and cars driving past us, and each time we will be so conscious and pretend to do something (as if the trolley is not eye catching enough). There were a couple of times the uncles from the lorries will stop and look at what we are doing. Yes, we are crazy like that. Such fun moments are hard to come by with roch nowadays cos we are both so busy with our own things and as I am typing this, Roch is currently in Korea for her exchange. So I'm really reaaaally appreciative of the times we spent together.

Till the next adventure!

xx
fee

P.S. I'll blog again soon I promise

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD