Love and Misadventure




" love is a game of tic-tac-toe, constantly waiting for the next x or o"

Chews and I exchanged our Christmas gift today and she got me Lang Leav's "Love and Misadventure" book. Oh my god. It was so unexpected and definitely a pleasant surprise! It's not something that I ever thought I'd own but it is a nice to have. I can already forsee me reading and rereading the book because Lang Leav has a way of putting words about love, heartbreaks and misadventures so poignantly. Chews told me she got this book since November. Wow! That was how long she planned this. Thank you chews :*) I really love it ❤️


"Lets not call this the wrong guy, but a misadventure" 





1 comments:

  1. Glad you love it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD