It's starting to feel a lot like chrismas

MERRY M E R R Y CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

This year was a simple affair for me. I spent Christmas eve with my rock, my darling babygirl Rochelle. Because we were on a budget, we decided to laze at her house and just stuff ourself silly with free domino's pizza (I got vouchers for free pizza hoho) and watch movies. We watched The Hobbit which was pleasantly good and just in time for the second instalment which is airing this week. New Zealand is truly an amazing place. The scenery of The Hobbit is just breathtaking. Of course we know that it is digitally enhanced la, but still, its gorgeous! We found out that her sound system was pretty awesome and we had a mini zouk session as well; we even played with the lights to make it seem like its in the club hahaha. At the stroke of midnight we gave each other a hug and screamed "MERRY CHRISTMAS" out from the window. 
No one screamed back thou. Ah well






The other day Chews and I went to The Fabulous Baker Boy for brunch. Look at their array of cakes. There's more in the fridge that I didn't managed to capture. I wish I could try all their cakes cos it all looked soooooo good. We ate the Red Velvet one as well as their carrot cake. Both cakes are their best selling cakes and personally, I prefer the carrot cake better. The next time I'm heading there, imma try their other cakes. Like Apple cider and Salted Caramel. 








Outfit of the Day
Dress: Salvation Army $5
Sneaker Wedge: Taiwan

The dress is a little too small for me particularly at the bust area and I can only wear this dress with a sports bra, but the whole fitting of the dress is extremely flattering that I just have to get it. Plus the price tag of the dress just screams "BUY ME". I wore this dress on my 21st birthday. I plan to keep the dress till I can pass off to the next generation even if I could no longer fit into it cos hell, its vintage. My children will thank me in the future. Hahaha




xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD