The first will always be nothing but a lesson



Today I had my final paper for the semester - Global Marketing. The paper was doable, the main topics that I focused on came out and for the first time ever in my life, I left the exam hall early. 
Really
I've always been the scardy cat and I always cannot manage my time well, so I will always finish only at the very end. So for the first rare time ever, I actually left the hall a good 30 minutes early. 

Everyone had plans after so they all left shortly. I too do have plans initially but they were cancelled at the very last minute. Ah well. I should never have put my hopes high in the first place. Today marks my last day of school officially, but it ended on such a bitter note. I think I've never cried this much in my life. Social Media can be quite a pain at times like this because everyone was enjoying their day, except me.   

Time and time I tell myself that things will probably get better but it didn't and it sucks that I'm always the receiving end of all these shit. I'm done trying. I'm not making the first move anymore

And I’ll do everything I got to do get you off my mind
'Cause what you wanted I couldn’t get
What you did, boy I'll never forget
And you left me
Standing on the corner crying
Feeling like a fool for trying
I don't even remember why
I'm wasting all these tears on you
I wish I could erase our memory
'Cause you didn't give a damn about me
Oh finally I'm through
Wasting all these tears on you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD