What I have been doing

A snippet of what's been going on these few days.

My plan, now that I have graduated, is to start searching and applying for full time jobs while working events and FYN part time for the months of November and Decemeber. Was thinking of using the opportunity to network while working at the various events and meet new people. I haven't really had the chance to start looking for a job, hell, I haven't even had the chance to really take a break since Wednesday haha. 

Wednesday
Went to Celebrity Fitness with Sherms in the morning and we took the cycling and body pump class. I've not been exercising for the past month because of exams so I was super super unfit. I died at the cycling class. The class was grueling and I was aching by the end of the lesson. Really am amazed with Sherms cos she's a member there and she's been consistently going for these classes. I don't know how the hell she survives them.

Went to Zouk for ladies night with chews and mel after that. Was a lil apprehensive initially cos it was just the three of us, turns out I had such a ball of fun! Too much fun infact. I was pretty in the clouds that day. We met my poly schoolmates Rui Shan, Dexter and their gang and decided to just hang out with them for the entire night. It's a bit nostalgic as it reminded me so much of the poly days. We used to party together all the time and it was a weekly affair back then. Now we don't party that much any longer (obviously, my bones will cry if I still party weekly, not to mention my pocket), but essentially they are still that crazy bunch and it was fun nevertheless. Mel and chews can't really take much alcohol, so I decided to bring a bottle of Chardonnay over to share. As I mentioned above, I was pretty in the clouds that night thanks to this drink that Dex got me; super flaming, which is a vile drink. The only saving grace was this bluish milk that was poured at the end. I was so high that day hahaha I think I was the only chipper one.








Thursday was spent helping Rong out with some data keying.

Friday there was an event at Changi airport - some amazing race concept for the Changi Airport Group (CAG). It's a biannual fair organized by them and basically my job was just to facilitate the amazing race game. Managed to get Rochelle, Rui Shan, Adeline and Jasmine to work with me for this event and it felt so good to have my friends working with me! It is Rochelle's first time ever working with me at an event. We caught Escape Plan after work. That movie is just brilliant. How they come up to writing such a plot is beyond me. Catch Escape Plan if you guys have not, you won't regret it!

Saturday I spent the day doing Operation #1personliveherenot10, cleaning up my room which is currently in a horrible mess, mostly thanks to exams. I'm probably only 1/10 done with it. Headed to the gym in the evening with chews and ended the night having a couple of beers with my colleagues that I've met while working for events. They are the same bunch of people that I've been working with for the past year and honestly I've never really been close to them only until recently when I hanged out for after drinks. They are such a fun bunch to be with, always full of nonsense and are a joy to work with. There's never a dull moment with them. I heard that there's a few upcoming projects and I'm already looking forward to working with them! :) 





Today I'm helping Rong out with this SCS Butter event at Capella Hotel. Man, that place is G O R G E O U S. Rong said that it felt like Bali for the first moment and I couldn't agree more. The entire vibe reminds me of bali and it just make me miss Bali so much la. I'm having Bali withdrawals now. Which reminds me, I'll be posting my Bali trip up soon (which happened in July, I'm such a procrastinator haha), so do keep a lookout for it :) 

Anyways I'm supposed to report for work at 1pm. I'm early cos I hitched a ride with Rong (which explains why I'm blogging now heh), so as I'm typing this, I'm lazing under one of the cabanas at their infinity-looking pool. Here's my current view: 




This place is beautiful. Hopefully one day I'll have the chance to have a staycation here. Totally diggin the vibe.

Alrighty, almost 1pm, working in abit. Will talk more about the event another time. 



Toodooles 
x








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD