Sometimes, you gotta be your own hero



Deleting all forms of contact the day it all ended was one of the toughest but wisest choice I've made. The truth is, you could make the first move, you could have texted, if you bothered, if you thought we could still be friends. But you didn't

Tonight I attended Boyce Avenue's concert with Rochelle cos she won a pair of tickets, thanks to an Instagram giveaway from Nuffnang, and asked me if I would like to join her. Even though I'm not very familiar with the band (I knew zero of their original songs but they were really good!), I thought the concert was awesome! There were two local bands playing at the opening of the concert and they sang beautifully. I've never really heard of local bands singing apart from the ones on the radio, so I was pleasantly surprised that the quality of the lyrics and the music from the local bands were really good. There were many times I just stood still and just listened to the lyrics and some of the songs hit pretty close to the heart. It occurred to me that it's been awhile since I've been to a restaurant with live bands. Ahhh, time to visit one soon! Anyways Boyce Avenue was really good live. They were totally rocking it on the stage, jamming with their guitars and their guitar picks are like free one; they kept throwing their guitar picks to the crowd. Hahaha. I  thoroughly enjoyed myself at the concert! Currently, I'm nursing a bad throat from all that screaming and that hugeeeeee big glup of isotonic drink. Meh 








Chewy was there as well cos she won a pair of tickets from Nuffnang too! And she brought Shirleen. 


Goodnight y'all! Tomorrow is fridayyyy~
Weekends is comin'


xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD