it's fading;



The Right Way to Feel

"Is this how I'm supposed to feel now?"

"I don't know, I'll check the manual."

"And?"

"It says that you're feeling the right way."

"What way is that?"

"It says that there is no right way to feel but, right now, after something like this happens, you do need to feel however you're feeling and that feeling this way, however you're feeling, is healthy."

"That doesn't sound very scientific."

"It has nothing to do with science."

"Does it say anything else?"

"It says you'll break something if you beat yourself up for the way you feel and that you won't be able to feel differently until you've finished feeling this feeling."

"Ok. How long will that take?"

"I don't know. How do you feel?"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD