ROCKERCHICKS


S U S H I T E I - H O L L A N D V I L L A G E











One of the rare days where we had an almost full-attendance outing. 
The rockerchicks were gathered at Holland Village on a rainy Saturday (27 July). Wanted to head to P Cafe for brunch but it was fully occupied and since we didn't want to wait, we went to Sushi Tei instead. Its always nice to catch up once in awhile; I love to hear all the stories my friends have to share, its always interesting! Would have been better if Ode and Hassy could have join us, but ah well, I believe it will happen soon considering there's two Leo babies birthday coming up :)

Been asking myself what do I want for my 22nd this year and I came up with nothing. I'm at a stage where I'm happy with what I have. I have my family and my friends. I have many wishes that I wish every year and this year, I fulfilled at least a tenth of it. Okay, maybe an eighth? 
I'm satisfied.

Happy people really do glow. 

Or at least that's what my friend's been telling me 
(They're implying that I look like shit for the past few years hahaha) 
Ah well, I guess bystanders do know best.

But seriously, if I were to come up with a wishlist for my birthday, I have none (So, sorry to whoever (yes you spousey) who checked here in hope for my birthday wishlist heh)
Maaaaaaybe nice cards, nice food and fucking awesome cakes? 
Ooooh and pretty flowers? 
Surprise me :) 





Goodnight y'all X






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD