You can't sit with us

We had a media drop on Tuesday to promote an upcoming movie, and we conveniently forgot that Monday is a public holiday. It only strucked Gladys (the intern I've been working closely and have been really close with) and I on Friday that burning 26 screeners is almost impossible within a couple of hours if we were to do so on the actual day. So, we decided that we should burn the screeners over the weekends. And in order to do so, I had to grab the empty CDs from the office last Saturday.

Knowing that it'll be relatively empty on a Saturday, I don't see a point of having to drive all the way to CBD, grab some discs and go. I mean, gotta make full use of the effort spent while heading there, right? (and petrol not cheap yknow hahaha) So, I started asking my girlfriends if any of them wanted to join me for some concrete jungle fun, and Mellybelly said yes! Hurrarh!

It wasn't a corporate shoot per se, it is more of a really random thing. Spontaneity is always the best, I feel. We dressed our best, drove to my office, I collected my discs and then that's where the fun begun. Haha

It was actually the same stretch of road rong and I previously explored. On hindsight, we should have ventured out to the main road. Not too sure if the traffic on the main road is heavy during the weekend. Ah well, that can be for the next adventure! (: 
 

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD