Red Hot Sultry

Won a pair of invites to Cosmo's 2nd birthday party at Avalon some Thursdays ago. I had a date to Adventure cove prior to the party with Russ so we went to the party together. 

Let me digress for a moment:
ADVENTURE COVE WAS SO AWESOME!
The weather was in our favor (it was raining the entire week), the rides were thrilling and there's even an area where you can snorkel and see corals and fishes. It's so pretty! My favorite gotta be the Rainbow Reef (the snorkeling area). Oh the company's great too. 

The only downside was that we went during the school holiday so it was super packed. That also mean we were charged the peak period price at $33. Luckily mastercard is having a 20% promotion, else it would've been a bummer to pay that price and face the queue. The queue was so bad that we had to queue an hour for the most thrilling ride, name which I can't remember heh. But aside from that, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I wouldn't mind visiting Adventure cove again! Prolly gonna bring my mum to Adventure cove in oct since its her birthday. And take underwater pictures too since I still have some shots left in my underwater film camera and I just wanna develop them out! 

Okay back to the Cosmo party. The theme of the party was Red Hot Sultry and according to the mailer, I was supposed to don my best little red dress. I don't own any red dresses so I went there with red lips instead!

Rong was there as well for work and my god, she's totally sizzling in that black cross-back jumpsuit. Hot hot hot. 

Visuals of that night: 





Outfit of the night: 
Blue Floral shift dress - Fyn
Red clutch - a gift
Black Embellishment heels - Tiptoe

Photos are taken with Rong's iphone

Felt that there wasn't really much hype about the party. Sure it was an eye-opener, but I feel that they could have made it even more exciting. We didn't stay till the end of the party, left midway cos we were feeling really hungry and i was getting a lil buzzed from the cosmopolitians that they kept feeding us. Haha

Overall I enjoyed myself tremendously that day. What really mattered was the company. Finally a day out and to adventure cove no less!! 

Looking forward to the next adventure.


xx












 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD