Sundate 1.0

Yesterday night I was told that I'll be having lunch at Portsdown.

Being a perpetual eastie, I have no clue where or what is Portsdown and I'm told that it's a secret. Although I could have easily just googled it, I decided against it for the element of surprise.
Portsdown; or Portsdown road is actually a colonial style residential area that house a few restaurants/cafe. It's a walking distance from One-North train station, but I'll definitely recommend driving there as it'll be much more convenient. Went to Colbar which is an old school cafe that sells,in my opinion, unpretentious food. The menu is simple and straightforward, but the choices are extensive; took me a good 10 minutes to decide what I want. When the menu states "Roast Chicken with chips and mushrooms" that is exactly what you get. Which explains why I say its unpretentious. There's no service charge or gst and the price range is affordable. On top of that, they also sell a wide range of beers and ciders which makes it a great place to just chill.
I will definitely be back again!





Yknow there's a joke on drawing eyeliner where how one will start trying to draw a thin line but due to shaky hands the eyeliner will get thicker and thicker, till it became a horendous panda like state. That was exactly what happened to me. My eyeliner was unusually thick due to my very shaky hands today. Meh





Roasted Chicken with Chips and Mushrooms SGD11

Tots diggin' his gold aviators and that douchebag look hahaha




My 4 days 3 nights trip to Bali with Rong and my mummy in just another 8 hours time! How exciting! Really am looking forward to this trip. Can't wait for the dolphin watching, the water activities, the bars, the beaches, the sunset, surfing, E V E R Y T H I N G.

Keep a lookout of this space as I'll be posting up my Concrete Jungle date with Rong last Sunday soon and I might post snippets of my Bali trip while I'm there, providing that the wifi there is good!

Have a good week ahead y'all! :)




xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD