Thankful.


Beyond thankful to the taxi uncle that kept my lappy and photobook safe, despite me being such a horrible passenger. 

I've been so distracted since Saturday because I misplaced my work laptop and I wasn't sure if I left it in the cab. Today was just terrible, felt like I was left hanging cos l the customer service centre couldn't give me a definite answer.

Never felt so bad in my life when the taxi uncle told me that I argued with him about the cab receipt and how I said a swear word at him. I'm usually not like that OK!! 

Gosh, I'm such a horrible drunk. I'm banning myself from obsessive drinking for the next week. OK, maybe two...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD