#iworkinPR

A myriad of feelings went through me today, after the long Lunar Chinese New Year weekend. 

First it was this:


then this: 


We received news today that we clinched one new client, out of the two business proposals the team prepared and slogged hard on prior to the CNY break. While its not the deck that I'd prepared, I'm happy nonetheless as we worked on it together as a team. (:

Plus, it is a new project altogether, and I have not worked with sports media before. Am definitely looking forward to it! heh

My colleague shared this #iworkinpr tumblr and man,it cracked me up just cos how relevant these are for me. Here are some of the funnier ones:








The business is indeed not for sissy bitches. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD