LOST IN THE E C H O

It's been a long while since I've went out with Chews and finally we managed to narrow a day down for our date. Instead of our usual cafe food, we were craving for hawker fare, particularly ban mian, so I decided to introduce one of my favourite ban mian stall to her. 
We went to Whampoa and apart from ban mian, we also had the popular lor mee as well as my favourite orange peel drink. #nhoms

There is always this place in little India that I wanted to explore and we decided to check it out that day. We decided to really go all out with the theme, and make it as "Indian" inspired as possible. We were actually looking at a more native Indian inspired look, so we decided to do henna tattoo and braid our hair. 

We got ALOT of stares at little India hahaha but we just went all out and pretend that we were tourists. 
It was a pretty fun!











xx
fee




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD