2 0 1 5



 "I hope you’ll make mistakes. If you’re making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something. And the mistakes in themselves can be useful.…
Life is sometimes hard. Things go wrong, in life and in love and in business and in friendship and in health and in all the other ways that life can go wrong. 
And when things get tough, this is what you should do: Make good art. 
Make it on the good days too.

And now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, 

make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. 

Leave the world more interesting for your being here."


- neil gaiman



what i hope to take home this year

Happy 2015 all! 

Make glorious glorious mistakes and learn from it



xx

fee 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD