Oh, the places you will go.


Attended Marketing 2013 Graduation Ceremony with Rochelle last Monday and boy, I felt SO old. I have no idea why, but time seems to fly really slow this year. Have been through so many things that I can't believe that it's only been a year since my own graduation from this school.

Seriously need to stop thinking that lest I'll start ageing. I really am amazed how I used to party so much back in the poly days as just the thought of partying now is... tiring. Geesh.

21 going on 31
oh the horror

Darren managed to grab us ceremony tickets and so we were two siao char bos who were clapping and cheering like some mad fan girls when our dearest MIG and friends collect their certificate. This year's batch is so much fun. My batch pale in comparison to theirs. Really.

There's one student that actually breakdance before grabbing his certificate, then there's another that did the "OEI" camp cheer, another shouted "Graduate Lo" and then we have a few superstars that actually waved to the crowd. Then there's also Darren, that decided to whip out his phone to take a picture of the person that was awarding the cert and there's really a picture. Hahaha

I wonder what kinda report our course manager have to type for all the stunts that the students did this year.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD