Cause your beef makes me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven, for too longgggg.



I just need to rave about this today.

Went to New Ubin Seafood earlier for dinner with my parents and we ordered their signature Black Angus Ribeye Steak which was SO DAMN GOOD.

We requested for it to be medium done and my god, I swear I died and went to beef heaven. Caramelized onions and thick cut fries were served together with the beef, and mustard and ketchup sauces were given for dipping. On top of that, we were also given a plate a beef fried rice which is a tad to salty, but when paired with the beef and other side dishes, it's just awesome!

They have an extensive menu which serves everything from Boston Lobsters to Pastas, and yes its a Zhi Char place! They actually have a wine list as well, but you can bring your own wine there and the best part is, there's no corkage fee.

The other dishes we ordered are nice too but all I want to rave is the beef honestly.






 Goodnight!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD