A very very happy wednesday.

One fine Wednesday my Mum and I decided to make a trip to Universal Studios. She's been wanting to go on a getaway but I managed to convince her that exploring around Singapore is definitely better than going to say, Genting which is really nothing much except gambling. Might as well spend the money on fun activities like USS, Adventure Cove and Gardens By the Bay which might be happening within the coming months.

USS is currently having some student promotion - unlimited entry for 6 months up till the end of November this year for only $88! What a deal! I bought it without even considering if my friends are getting it. The most I'll just head to USS myself to get my two cents worth of the tickets. You should see how I tried convincing my friends; I had to pull the "we can celebrate 6 birthdays at USS within this 6 months you know!!" stunt, but to no avail unfortunately. Haha 

Anyways, my mum and I had a ball of fun. We were lucky cos Huda gave us free express passes; thou it wasn't really needed cos it wasn't the peak season yet and most rides only requires 5-10 minutes wait. The last time I went to USS was my 20th birthday and the transformers ride wasn't out yet. My god. THE TRANSFORMERS RIDE WAS FREAKING AWESOME! It was so gooood we took it four times! I even managed to convince my mum to take the Red BSG ride with me. Kudos to her for trying out the ride despite her age. Put a lot of my friends to shame hahaha.  



















It was really a super duper awesome day that Wednesday because after the whole day spent at USS, We received some good news in the evening which really made my entire family's day.
I can only wish for more Wednesdays like this! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD