T - Two Days



Counting down to two days till I embark on my next career journey. It's such a scary thing, moving on to a new work environment, new set of colleagues, new challenges. But I'm ready for it. 

Hell, I'm always ready for it!

Many asked if I was unhappy at my previous job. The truth is that I lost myself while I was working there. Yes, I may have earned way lesser than the market rate for an undergraduate, but I've never regretted working in an agency. What I've gone through in the company made me tougher, and what I've learned is invaluable. 

In the almost four months that I was unemployed, I've traveled, met friends that I've not met for the longest time, improved on my existing skills and learned new ones, found passion again in the things I love and basically being happy again. On top of it all, I got to spend more time with my family, and that I truly appreciated the most. Well, probably the only thing I didn't get away from this break is finding a boyfriend, or 'making new friends' as what my mom has been demanding me to do. Hahaha 


Exciting times ahead! (: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD