Quarter Life Crisis?

I'm not too sure if any of you ever felt this way, but this is something I've been facing for awhile now and it's such a sucky feeling.

What does one do when you are still in the partying and drinking mood, and none of your other closer girlfriends share the same sentiments with you? I think what sucked even more is that, said girlfriends are not the more than one beer drinker type to begin with.

Whenever I have such moments, these thoughts happen -should I drink alone?  should I ask around if anyone wants to drink me? Who should I be calling? Should I ask the tinder guy I'm talking to out for a drink?

THEN these thoughts tumbles down next - Then this would make me a desperate woman. Later people will be wondering why she ALWAYS want to drink! *P.S. I'm not an alcoholic*

Actually, all I really want is a good night out, which I've not had for awhile now. Maybe I should give drinking alone a try. Now where's the nearest bar from my place... Hmm..

But I guess, worst come to worst, I can always rely on this:
Having a nice nightcap. 











I'm just ranting today.
Goodnight folks.


Love,
Fee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD