What I Did This Weekend

Gooooood Morning Everyone! (:

It's a long weekend for me this week as I took Friday off, and man, certainly felt gooooood to have a day break from work! 

BUT not that I slacked off or anything. Oh no. Friday was so hectic haha, I felt a lil breathless running around here and there. First I had to go get the car fixed, there was some problem with the air con, and then I went to grab my certificate plague at the vendor (my parents were pretty insistent on having it made, yay (: ), went to the round market to grab flowers. Headed home for lunch, arranged the flowers, send the car back again to the servicing centre, went to FJ Benjamin's timepiece service centre to get some of my watches fixed, attended Rocky's graduation ceremony, and ending the night off at Power98's 20th Birthday Bash at zouk. It was really a long day. Haha. I lazed the entire Saturday away, but can you blame me? Hahaha 




So glad that I was able to be there for my bbg's graduation ceremony. First it was Odelia, then us RMIT girls that graduated, now it's Rochelle's. Next up will be Alicia and Haseenah's. It's still a little hard to comprehend that we are all inching towards adulthood, with real money problems and real career woes. Can I emphasis again that wow, I've already been in SPRG for almost nine months now?! It's insane.

Anyway, Rochelle's graduation. I'm really proud of this one, especially knowing how tough school' been for the past few months. Rocky is always someone that I can look up to, she dishes out the most sensible advices, she's always there to listen to me rant (even though it can be really ridiculous), she's always determined. This girl is always so determined with what she want, she has no qualms of tiring herself out to get it. Crazy. But admirable at the same time.  





Attended Power98's 20th Anniversary Birthday bash after Roch's graddy. Mel and Alicia were the sweetest, they accompanied me to zouk/great world city, just so we can spend more time catching up. (;

Some of my colleagues were there, 3/4 of the A+E team was present. The party was great! There was booze, food (we practically attacked the beef cubes, poor waiter was standing there while we were devouring the beef cubes and refused to let him go hahaha), booze, games, spray on tattoos, lucky draw, they even had a ring light for their photobooth too! Yuki, Sammie and I stayed on for after party. Did you know... That media get 1-for-1 at wine bar?! 

We decided that we just need one drink to really get us going, and decided to order a Long Island tea. 

Yep, that pretty much kept us going the whole night haha. Definitely a great night out! Took a uber cab back, and because it's my first time taking a Uber ride, it's free for me! 

Every new rider will actually get $10 credit in their Uber account (see below to get that $10 credit!), which can then be used to deduct off the next bill. Everything is done online/mobile. You don't even have to fork out any cash. When you set up for your Uber account, you have to provide your Credit/Debit card. So everytime you board a uber cab, they will charge it straight to your card, AFTER deducting whatever credit you have. 

HOW TO GET YOUR $10 CREDIT:
Easy! Just use my Uber code, fiona72. Redeem it at https://www.uber.com/invite/fionat72 (:










Found a spot at home where I can use the tripod and take self shots haha. Narcissistic, yes I know. Wanted to show off the "spray on" tattoo I got from the party, so I went trigger happy. Was planning to sell some of my clothes on carousell, but wow, taking self shots are not easy too, if you don't have a...ok, I can't remember what that thing called at the moment. HAHA. That self timer thing. Ack. You get what I mean. 

All the photos I took were blur! Haha. My bad. Didn't focus properly before setting the self timer. 

Thought the tattoo looked like the Fred perry logo. Heh (: anyway, my make-up was pretty well done, so I've (once again) became very trigger happy. 

If only I can apply this effort to work everyday


Have a great Sunday ahead, guys! 

xx
f








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD