#NissinMobileStall 2.0

I've gotten lazy. Really really lazy.


Work has been really hectic, and every single time I tell myself that hey, over this weekend, I really need to sit down and update my blog. But once the weekend come, all I really want to do is just get out and play, or if not, to just sleep and laze the day away.

I've become so lazy, all I did in my last two posts were sharing pictures and no words.
Atrocious, I know.

I've so many back-dated things to share, gosh!

Sometime back in September, Nissin had this #NissinMobileStall activation, where a food truck with awesome Nissin goodies roved around Singapore, particularly at Downtown East, East Coast Park and Cineleisure Orchard.

Did you know that Nissin is the official Global Noodle Partner of Man U? 
They signed a three-year global partnership deal, and so if you've been to the supermarket recently, you'd notice that Nissin have changed their packaging.



Went to find Rong at ECP and my, that day was bloody hot man. Rong was practically toasted! Basically, what Nissin wanted was to let people enjoy cup noodles in nostalgic flavours like Chilli Crab, Chicken and Tom Yum Seafood, and just kinda inform them about the whole Man U partnership. Participants who took part in their fringe activities get to bag home cup noodles too!

While I was there, I had two cups of the awesome chilli crab noodles. It really takes me back to secondary school days man. Back then cup noodles were like the staple. We'll go to the mama shop and we will just either buy those packet beehoon prepared by the auntie or slurp piping hot cup noodles. I try not to eat too much of it nowadays, cos well, yknow, as you get older (god I hate this word hahaha), you just try to steer away from eating too much sodium and MSG.

Anyhoots, here are some photos taken that day:












I get to bag home some of the cup noodles too! Yay! Till date, I've finished up the Chilli Crab one (Doh) and tried the Black Pepper Crab. Was genuinely impressed with how flavourful the black pepper one is, but it is not something that I can finish up, honestly. Too jelat for me.

And that is coming from someone who lives and breathes jelat food. Hahaha



xx
f.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD