Momma's Europe Trip 2014










My mum toured Europe in May with her colleagues and my aunt and brought the camera along with her. 
These are some photos she took while she was there. I can only see Europe though her eyes (for now). Having seen the pictures, my only wish is that I can visit these places within the next five years! 
Imma gonna start saving up for it!

I'm really glad that she decided to do this trip with her colleague cos firstly, she's already in her fifties and I really think that she should go as far as she can while she is still fit. NOT that I am trying to curse her or anything, but since she has the capability and ability to, I don't see why not.  
Plus, now that she'd traveled to Europe, it gives me the opportunity to travel there with my friends without her asking me to bring her along. Hahaha. Don't get me wrong, I love travelling with my mum (expenses mostly covered yo), but places like Europe... it's a destination that I would want to travel with my best pals or lover, honestly. 

Anyway this women is really one of a kind. The very first thing she asked me to do when I pick her up from the airport, is to bring her to Bedok 511 to eat Kway Chap.

That, my friends, is my momma for you. 

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD