When the days are blue, I sit here wondering about you






I was craving for something sweet while studying the day before and I fixed myself a mid afternoon snack. French toasts! What's even better is that it's cinnamon flavored! They are really simple to make and is truly a quick fix - 15 mins top. 

2 slices of bread, sliced 3 ways
1 egg
1 tablespoon milk
A generous pinch of cinnamon powder

Beat the egg, cinnamon powder and milk together and just place the bread into the egg mix. Make sure that both side of the bread got the egg mix. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top of the bread, pan fry them and wahlaaaaaa, quick and simple fix to satisfy the sweet tooth! :) 

Had a paper today - Product Innovation Management. Sigh, I guess my mind wasn't at the right place I couldn't get anything in at all and at the exam hall, I remembered the concepts during reading time but once reading time is over, blank. Just blank. I can't recall a single thing. Had a little panic attack and I just tried to do whatever I can. I tried. :/ I just hope my projects will be superb such that they pull my results up up up, to a pass. All I want is just a pass! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD