CHUNKFEST 2013



















I've never attended a Chunkfest before so I cannot deduce if it was a good festival or not. 
I felt that this year's Chunkfest they focused too much on the new flavor "Couch Potato", so everything was very potato-ish? Hahahaha 
It rained in the day so it was reaaaaally muddy. I didn't want to ruin my sandals so I walked around barefooted! It was pretty fun, walking around bare footed, stepping onto the squishy mud heh. Wanted to try the red velvet flavor so much but it only came in a pint and a pint cost 20 bucks?! It was pretty exorbitant in my opinion.
Shall just stick to my Cherry Garcia and Chocolate chip cookie dough flavors! Love dem the most!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD