USS IN DA HAZE 2.0

Made a trip to USS again today!









Epic situation where I decided to strike a pose at the " Marilyn has great legs" booth and EVERYONE was staring at me. OMG! After taking the picture Rong and I were like"Lets leave immediately, DO NOT say a word if not they sure know we are Singaporeans" HAHA







Outfit: Summer Floral Dungaree, FYN, Sandals, BKK, Shades, Vintage. 

Rong and I were literally chaperoning 2 kids to USS today. Its still fun nevertheless. I have no idea what were we high on today; we were belting out "I believe I can fly" song while taking the canopy ride in Jurassic Park, we used a poncho to not cover ourselves but our bags, we were making commentary and dramatizing everything while on the Transformers ride, we were talking like two aunties while on the (really not scary at all but I don't know why all the kids are screaming) mini roller coaster ride at Far Far Away. Man, I believe its the haze, which is yet again at the 100 psi range. Drink more water and wear a mask out if you can peeps. Goodnight!


Pictures are all taken with Rong's Iphone 5 with fisheye lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD