Sunday Morning

One of the very rare days where I'm actually out with my friends for brunch on a Sunday. Usually I'm the kind that likes to head out in the weekdays and keep my weekends free for family day, especially Sundays! Had an awesome catchup session with my secondary school friends at Group Therapy. Shared a Chilli Crab Pie and Poached Eggs with Rong and I ordered their Almond Cafe Latte which tasted pretty good, but then I had a sip of Rong's cafe mocha which was to die for. YOU HAVE TO ORDER THEIR CAFE MOCHA. That is, if you're a dark chocolate lover!





Have a good Sunday y'all! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD