HAPPIEST ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, BRO!









Yesterday, I had one of the greatest dining experience at Bedrock Bar & Grill. Decided to treat my best drinking buddy/sister/brother at the same time Wayne for a really good dinner considering its his birthday soon and he always claim that he's always paying for my meals (which is not true hor). 

When I first made a reservation, I requested for them to write a 'Happy Birthday' on any dessert we order. They informed that they don't usually do writings, but they can add a 'Happy Birthday' chocolate piece - which is still good enough. 

I think the portion that we ordered is good for three person. We ordered a steak each and a side of Mac and Cheese. Ok, bedrock's Mac and cheese is the best damn Mac and cheese I've eaten. It was sooooooo good! So was the steak! The thing is their minimum portion is at least 300grams and for the ribeye is at least 400grams. It's a big cut of steak, considering I always eat at most  a 250grams. The steak was really good too, it was done so well, no sauce is actually needed to go with it! We were so full from the meal, when I tried convincing Wayne to get a dessert, he didn't want any. Not even a scoop of ice cream. I figured that since we were so full, we'll just go ahead with no dessert and no celebration. 

Imagine our surprise when the service staff came up with a little chocolate surprise and sang a birthday song for Wayne. Wow! We were pleasantly surprised and to say that our dining experience was beyond our expectation is such an understatement! We really didn't expect the extra service they provided and.. man, we really enjoyed ourselves! 

So, thank you, Chloe and Paul, for making our dining experice at Bedrock Bar & Grill a really pleasant one. (:

I've been lucky to be given the VIP access for the Entertainer App sometime in April when I attended an event and one of the 1-for-1 promotions available is Bedrock's. Man, this Entertainer App is pure genius. Basically you pay $60 for a year of 1-for-1 promotions. There are higher end restaurants like Bedrock, Fat Cow, The Prime Society, to lower range fast food like Yoshinoya, Huggs coffee, etc. At the end, you can always choose to see how much you've saved. I've been planning several outings and dinners around the Entertainer App certified restaurants, haha I think I've chalked up to $300 savings. 

The meal at Bedrock turn out to be only about $150 for two steak and one M&C after using the Entertainer App. Actually if you think about it, it's still cheaper to get the entertainer app and the steak! You still get to save a little bit of moolah. As we are already nearing to the end of the year, perhaps its high time for you guys to consider purchasing the app next year.

It's really worth it! (: 

Here's the link to the app, if you'd like to find out more: https://www.theentertainerme.com/tryapp

Bedrock Bar & Grill
96 Somerset Road, #01-05 Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard 
Singapore 238163
(Just right opp Molly Malone @Somerset 313)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD