Lush Hush Shush Fluff






 













I have a ton of back-logged photos and posts since May that I've yet to post, oh gosh!

These photos were taken in June, on one of those Saturdays when we attended Joleen's 21st birthday party.
Prior to her party, Alicia and I met up at Vivo City to do some shopping and since we had the spare time, we decided to be adventurous and visited the swing near Hort Park. It ALWAYS slipped off my mind to bring insect repellent whenever I'm there. I'm definitely going to bring my insect repellent the next time. I had like, 20 mosquito bites!! meh

We stopped for some photos midway on our drive to Jo's party, which was freaking held at Kranji Farm Resort. Sweet girl, Jo. Love her to death, but the choice of birthday location is too much ya haha. Kranji Farm Resort is located at Neo Tiew Lane, which is practically the other end of Singapore. We can even go to Malaysia if we were to bring our passports along hahaha. Took us 20 minutes to drive to the place from Vivo City. It was nearing to the end of sunset when we made our way there, we just had to make a pit stop at one of the cemeteries cause the view was awesome. We were too distracted by the sunset that we forget we were at the cemetery!

It was only after taking all these photos, while we were at the party, that we realize that those "little buildings" at the background were actually... tombstones. Haha.

They say, ignorance is bliss, ain't it?
Ah well~

It was fun!


xx
fee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD