c l o s u r e


#takemebackto The Great Ocean Road 
photo credit: Rong

Having some major Aussie withdrawals now. The trip is simply way too short for me! 
When I have the next opportunity to, I'll definitely want to visit this place for at least a month, and to cover as many states as possible. Gold Coast,Sydney, Brisbane, Tasmania..and so on!

I'll talk more about my trip on a separate post! I am currently still editing the photos. heh 
Really can't stop marveling at this picture which was captured by Rong. 
This is a #nofilter picture, can you believe it?


xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD