Domino's New Cheesy Crust

I don't eat pizzas too often, but when I do, I loveeee them cheesy. Really cheesy.

Domino's is easily one of the most well-received pizza delivery companies in town and I'm sure it is a household name for everybody. My friends always rave about Domino's pizzas and particularly the Chocolate Lava Cake and I personally love them too after trying them out at a Christmas party 2 years back (slow to jump on the wagon, but hey at least Domino's got themselves one more fan heh)! Okay I hope I don't sound weird saying this, the pizza dough is really soft and the ingredients and the dough and everything just goes well together, it's really tasty la and that's what I love about their pizzas.

When I learned that a new cheesy crust is introduced to the menu and that there's a pizza tasting session, I jumped at the opportunity to try them. And I was invited (!!) thanks to the lovely people of Omy and Domino's :) 

The party was held at the Kovan outlet last Thursday night and to my lack of better time judgement (and also because I was slightly held up at work) I was an hour late for the party. An hour. I was totally scandalized and mortified by my tardiness. I totally forgot all about the after-work traffic jam cause I was so used to driving to hougang late at night and well, when at night there's really no such thing as speed limit *ahem*, and I never knew that stretch of road has horribly little parking spaces!! Yikes, definitely a lesson learned for me! Felt really really bad for being so late that day. Luckily Chews was invited as well and she saved me a seat and some food. It was an all-ladies party that night. 
    









The new cheesy crust is just A W E S O M E. Firstly, there's a generous slab of mozzarella cheese coated with garlic and herb stuffed inside the pizza crust. On top of that, there's also a combination of crunchy parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs sprinkled all over the top. Thirdly, ITS CHEESE. Fou- oh wait, did I mention that there's cheese in it? Its literally a cheese overload and the greedy girl in me just scream yay cos I love everything cheesey, creamy and jelat (my mantra is the more jelat it is the better haha). And to be very honest, it's not even jelat for me cos I actually took back some of the pizzas; the auntie in me cannot agree with pizzas just lying there waiting to be thrown away, and I had them for the next consecutive 2 days and I thoroughly enjoyed them all. In fact, it gave me the opportunity to try out some of the flavors that I missed out that day and also allow me to fully savour the cheesy crust.

The pizza flavors that I tried in all were All-time favorite Classified Chicken, Chilli Chicken, The Big BBQ, Classics Chicken Temptation, First Class Prawn Sensation, Alfredo prawns and Meatsaurus. I only ate 3 slices that day, so you can imagine the number of slices I got to take back home hahaha

I particularly like the Classified Chicken cos of the sauce. It tasted like Alfredo sauce to me. Overall the whole pizza is creamy and yummy with chicken pieces, onions and mushroom. Together with the cheesy crust, plus it was served hot, its just yum.

Chicken Temptation with Crunchy Thin Crust




For desserts we were served their oh so famous Chocolate lava cake and Caramel Sticky Dessert. It was soooooo good. The caramel sticky doesn't look like much but trust me when I say it packs a punch. Chews and I couldn't stop eating it. Yknow when at home what would be the best thing to do? Top the dessert off with a scoop of plain ole vanilla icecream. Oh man, I'm salivating as I'm typing this.

We got to mingle around after our meal, and well ladies being ladies, it became a round of phototaking and camwhore session. There's even props! Kudos to Domino's for coming up with such cute pizza hats haha.
















Picture courtesy of Omy

I really enjoyed myself that night. I've always been quite the talkative one within my social circle and the very first time I attended a food-tasting session (which was the McDonald's Kampung Burger party), I was still a lil awkward and unsure of what I should say or shouldn't do and I feel that this time round, I came out of my shell; wait I don't even know if that's the appropriate term to use hahaha, basically I was more comfortable and was able to just be myself. I sure do look forward to more of such food tasting events :)
Even if I have to work my ass off the next day at the gym after

Anyway here is some nitty gritty details about the new cheesy crust:


The cheesy crust is available at an additional top up of $4 (for regular) and $6 (for large) for all 28 flavors that Domino's offers. And yes, you can also change the crust for the current 2 for $22 promotion. At an additional charge of course but hey, surcharge range is from $2-$6 only.

Delivery is free and there's three easy way for you to order - the hotline, the website and there's even a Domino's iPhone app!
For more information head on to www.dominos.com.sg :)



Ciaos,
fee 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD