USS 3.0


Went to USS two Sundays ago with Rong cos we have the unlimited student pass and that pass is going to expire im end November. It's been awhile since we went there; our last trip was in July if I'm not wrong, because we've both been so busy with school and work respectively. After my exams we are going to visit USS every weekend just to make full use of it!

There were several changes to the decorations of USS since the last time we went in preparation for the upcoming annual Halloween affair. I understand that the mummy ride will be opened during the Halloween period and I can understand why they pick that ride. Firstly, the walkway to that ride is dimly litted. Secondly, that place is full of walls and blind spots that's just waiting for these "scary people" to hide and scare the living daylights of us regular commoners. As I was walking thru that walkway that day, I can already picture where these people can hide, and even then, I can feel the jitters. I'm such a pussy haha. FYI I'm not a scary/gore movie kinda girl. This kind of things just freaks me out real bad

With our express passes in hand (THANKS HOODY), we breezed through the rides even though it's a Sunday. Score!





Told Puss in Boots that we will do any pose he do and he did that. Seriously


 Naturally when I'm here, I'll visit my hometown. What's princess Fiona without her shrek and her castle in far far awake right? Right?? Hahaha


Prior to USS, we went to Vivocity Giant to grab some snacks as we intended to chill at tanjong beach after USS. As women of high taste, we were naturally steered towards the wine section and in order to stay alive by the end of the day, we picked a fruit wine and grabbed some raspberries as well. On top of that, we went to Baguette; a Vietnamese Deli beside Jamie's Italian, to grab a sandwich. I never had a Vietnamese sandwich before and it tasted surprisingly good! That sandwich is packed with flavors from soury tangy to savory. 

We had a feast when we were there. We just lazed the rest of the day there, eating our sandwich, munching on raspberries and sipping our 6% fruit wine, which got Rong a lil tipsy. She is such a lightweight haha. 











I wasn't at the best mood recently and especially that Sunday so it was a relieve to be able to just go out and let loose. The rides were thrilling, the sun was so hot it's so good and the company was great. The day before I was working at this Samsung event at the Indoor stadium. Ironically even though we are at the indoor stadium, we were working at this booth outside, and so everyone had a reaaaaally bad tan (you should have seen my feet tan lines it's so ridiculously funny) and Sunday just made me even darker. Which I loveeeee! But everyone had mixed comment on my newly-acquired tan. Some loved it, while others (namely my mum) hated it. Hahaha. Well, I missed my really tan skin days in poly and this new color made me look healthier. Perceptions. All about the perceptions heh


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD