Stellar, fucking stellar



Aaaaaand folks, my first round of project submissions is done! DONE! Am glad that its finally over, i woke up on Friday (yesterday) screaming T G Fucking F really loudly. In my mind of course.

Who in the world schedules 3 project submissions and 1 mid semester test 4 days straight in a row. Seriously

Nevertheless, many lessons learned from this submission week, which have to be improved for our next round of submissions. For one, we need to read the project specifications before doing anything and I'm definitely NOT gonna procrastinate on my projects and leave it to the last minute ever.

I know that I'm way behind on updating my blog. My supposedly week long birthday celebration ended up becoming a day celebration. Hahaha. Do keep your eyes on this page as I'll be blogging about my birthday real soon! 

Right now, I'm gonna attend a dear friend's 21st birthday party. Finally dressed up and out on a weekend! Been too long! 


Toodooles
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ABOUT ME

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West


FIONA TAN
Singapore

Wanderluster. Thrill seeker.
Vintage Hunter. Dreamer
Hello there! My name is Fiona.
Welcome to Summermuseee, a blog that is really about nothing and everything; random snippets of my life, my DIY crafts and baking adventures and my journey to loving myself and appreciate the little finer things in life.


INSTAGRAM



Follow me on Instagram @Summermuse

AD